Please download the following PDF for a thorough and detailed explanation on how to create a group/add an event. Alternately you can read the steps below.
1. Sign up to the Active Launceston site and log in (you will need to create a username and password if you haven’t already done so)
2. Navigate to the ‘Groups’ page using the menu tabs at the top of your current page.
3. Click the yellow ‘Create your own group now!’ button.
4. A pop up window will allow you to enter some basic details of your proposed group.
5. Wait for approval from Active Launceston, they will send you an email.
6. Go back to your group, it will be listed under the category that you suggested, and enter your events and programs into your calendar on your group page (you have to be a group owners to enter events)
7. Upload your rosters, schedules, logos and photos as pdf documents.
8. Encourage your team, group members, clients, colleagues, friends or other community members to log on and join your group.